A great thanks to start Veg Kabab Recipe your banquet is to serve these vegetarian rajma kebabs. Crispy golden on the surface and soft and tangy on the within .
Ingredients Of Rajma Ke Kebab
2 Tbsp ghee or vegetable oil + To pan fry
Asafoetida or heeng, a pinch
1 tsp jeera / cumin seeds
4-5 badi elaichi dana (Black cardamom seeds)
2 Tbsp garlic paste
1 Tbsp ginger, chopped finely
medium sized onion, grated
1 cup tomato puree
2-3 Tbsp catsup
1 tsp chilli powder or to taste
Salt, to taste
1 tsp garam masala
1 green chilli finely chopped (optional)
2-3 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1 Tbsp whipped yogurt
2 cups rajma or red kidney beans, boiled and mashed roughly
6-7 Tbsp breadcrumbs
How to Make Rajma Ke Kebab
1. In a pan add 2 Tbsp ghee and a pinch of heeng. the oil heats add zeera and elaichi da na. Let it flutter. Swap ghee with vegetable oil to form them healthier.
2. Add garlic and ginger paste. it browns a touch , add onions and saute till golden brown. just in case the onions start to burn add a touch water.
3. Add the tomato puree, ketchup, chilli powder, garam masala, green chillies and salt.
4. Once the masala starts to go away sides add whipped yogurt, coriander and therefore the rajma. Cook for five minutes. Stir continuously till the masala leaves the pan from all sides. Let the masala cool for a short time .
5. On cooled, add 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs thereto . Make elongated kebabs from the mixture.
6. Roll the kebabs in breadcrumbs to make a crusty casing. Keep them within the freezer for 10 minutes.
7. On a non stick pan add ghee/ vegetable oil and place the kebabs. Pan fry them from all side till the breadcrumbs obtain a brown color.
8. Serve hot with hari chutney.
THANKS FOR VISITING 🙂
ALSO READ: The Read India