5 Shocking Reasons of Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Bollywood today is one of the biggest film industries in the world. It produces over 1000 films in a year
Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
While it produces these big numbers of films,we get to watch only some portion of it which makes it to cinema halls. This is because of Bollywood’s tragic secrets and nepotism culture, which is not very welcoming for the newcomers who are especially an outsider like Sushant Singh Rajput. Sushant Singh Rajput was born and raised in Patna, which lies in Bihar state.
He had struggled a lot to pursue his career in Bollywood. But his presence in Bollywood is short but very influencing.
And today, we present you with 5 reasons which confirm that Sushant’s death was a psychological murder rather than a suicide.
1. Being an outsider and having no godfather. Sushant belongs to his hometown Patna and his parents and relatives are no way related to the Bollywood film industry. We can say him a self-made star guided by his immense devotion and hard works, unlike many of the star kids like Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, and much more. But the nepotism culture in the Bollywood did not allow him to survive in Bollywood and in real life too. We can see some of his comments that reques this fans to watch his movies to survive in Bollywood. This proves he was much more mentally affected by the Bollywood dark reality of Nepotism and Favouritism.
2. Jealousy of rising to fame in a short period Sushant Singh Rajput has become a very popular name in a very short time. His immense hard work and talent have made him give the blockbuster movies. In simple words, he was always extraordinary in the field he puts his hands in. Whether be its engineering, tv serials, or Bollywood, he always topped it. And this fame made many Bollywood stars jealous and insecure. That is why they started neglecting him in parties and gatherings and lately from the new film offers as well. This resulted in increasing mental pressure.
3. Boycotted by the Bollywood Production Houses. Sushant was one of the few Bollywood actors who had chosen to spoke against the long-running Nepotism culture in Bollywood. He openly said in an interview that Bollywood is full of Nepotism. If you want to survive in Bollywood, either you must be a child of a Bollywood star or never speak against Nepotism and their big players. As a result, they even banned Sushant to play from Dharma Productions owned by Karan Johar and Salman Khan Production owned by Salman Khan and many others. This added more pressure for Sushant to sustain in Bollywood. And Karan Johar is a big name for Sushant’s increasing mental pressure.
4. Suicide Calls from Bollywood High Profiles A post-mortem report says that the intense pressure in his throat results in his death. But does any medical reports say that what was he going through before a minute he took that step? None. As said by Kangana, there are various high profiles of Bollywood that keeps on reminding you about suicide by asking them not to do it. Sushant has been a victim of this Suicide calls.
5. Exclusion From The Co-workers Bollywood is a big community and there are many parties and gatherings always going on here or there. But Sushant was always excluded from this kind of party and gatherings which is obvious to build a feeling of separation and loneliness in him. Reports said that he was a patient of depression for six months and he was taking antidepressant pills. And probably this depression was the reason to commit suicide.
These are the five reasons for the end of Sushant Singh Rajput’s life. If we have to tell in short, Nepotism killed Sushant. Thank You for reading.